Friday, August 13, 2010

Transport Tweets - The "Friday Night is Bittersweet Human Night" Edition

Transport tweets, because Friday night is... Well.... It's like this... It's when the human comes out.
  • @nehiroyku: On the train now on my way to see "let the sunshine" at the arts centre I love Melbourne Theatre Company
  • @imaginarywen: Witnessed a man putting blu-tack in his ears in the place of earplugs on the train to uni this morning. Was sufficiently weirded out. :|
  • @HaiSooDesu: On the 48 tram as the post AFL game crowd piles in outside the MCG. Bogans. Fuck. My. Life.
  • @ZeeZeeWednesday: I'm actually sitting on a train crying,because I was just surrounded and followed by pigeons and seagulls
  • @sdecampo: Shootings a block from work.Police cars fly past lights blazing during dinner.Waiting at station and bunch of police board train. #melbfail
  • @BenJ_D: I could write an album about my hour & a half tram ride home. 'You Smell' would be the first single from 'On the 86'.....move over J Lo.
  • @thistornado: Omg I just saw an extremely attractive girl pick her nose and eat it on the tram. #shocked
  • @Dotti28: Ah fri the 13th.. My shoe came off n i stood in a puddle, missed my train and my bag broke.. Glad I can always see the funny side! Lol
  • @MykiFlog: @croops Myki is a smartcard. It knows you are going to get on the turps at the Walkabout and pull a dud root. myki -looking after your cred
  • @nolamjames the people who eat dim sims on the train are even worse/smellier!
  • @BenJ_D: Catching the number 86 tram from Bundoora to the city.....if this was 1998 I'd be so cool right now. Perhaps even fully sick.
  • @Marxamus: Was just called a sweetie for letting a few women on before me on the train. Makes you feel good :)
  • @injerarufus: @peregrinari7 He's just warned me of some nutters about to pass by... but maybe they jumped on the tram
  • @jassie6: so many collingwood nuff nuffs on this train! Come on @essendon_fc
  • @imTHEsinger: Hahahaha work it out boy (says in a high pitched voice and snaps finger). RT @neilsgardiner Hello hot people on the tram! *wipes drool*
  • @eamcook: I drunk too much at work and passed out on train #thisishowitis

No comments:

Post a Comment