Sunday, August 29, 2010

Transport Tweets - The " Richard Dawkins Vs The Abusing Nuns" Edition

Tweets. More of them. Accept it.
  • Help! I am ipodless and a lady on the train sound like Fran Drescher but MORE nasal. Oh god!
  • Drove across Melbourne to see a client: 1 hour to travel 40km. Makes me glad I catch the train!
  • Smoke on the water,Tram on the horizon.
  • Pakula, Mulder and Barber talk PT with commuters; Melb Town Hall, Wed 8 Sep 5.30 pm http://tiny.cc/84p6m
  • The Australian Sex Party suggests you vigorously touch on and touch off your myki.
  • I think the bad guy from the original die hard is on my tram.
  • swiping a myki is like a harry potter spell in its complexity- and I have the feeling I just failed charms class
  • Nothing says bad ass like a tram running a red light. Fight the power, little driver man!
  • bummer. myki rocks, metcard should just die.
  • There is an American on my tram to work reciting spoken word poetry into his phone's recorder. I love Melbourne
  • A nun sat next to me on the tram this morning & asked what I do for a job; I told her & she said "that sounds really boring."
  • My tram driver looks like a Malaysian Richard Dawkins.
  • People who don't move up in the tram to allow people to get on board deserve to wash Tony Abbot's speedos.

No comments:

Post a Comment