Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Transport Tweets - The "Is That A Book Reading Machine?" Edition

London has werewolves; Melbourne has transport tweets. Here they are:

  • A man on the tram has a sword! http://twitpic.com/2jw7ly
  • I had 15 minutes to wait for my train, so I did what any reasonable person would have done - gorged on churros. #OHSWEETJESUS #SOGOOD
  • Melbourne Tram Rule 4: On the 78 and 79 trams, everyone will give you a dirty look. But if you don't mind, neither will they
  • Got my @SarahKSilverman book in the mail today! Now I can read a book about bed wetting on the tram. Oh yeah
  • Of course it's raining and of course I missed my tram. It just wouldn't make sense otherwise.
  • Jennifer is my stoned friend. She hopped on the Craigieburn train, thinking it was the Sydenham Line.
  • RT @smperris: Older gent on train was so fascinated by my iPad he just had to ask: "Excuse me, is that a … book reading machine?". Gold
  • I LOVE my pocket wifi, i'm like a walking hotspot! Brilliant lil bit of tech. Equal to my #myki in my heart (yes i love it, sue me)
  • #sundaywriterage7 just made me laugh out loud on the train! Burning bums and runs - did Colin just have his first curry?
  • 19 tram stops from roast lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment